Effective July 1, All State Liquor Stores To Have Uniform, Expanded Operating Hours | Business
Monday – Thursday: 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Friday – Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Sunday: 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. (58 state stores open on Sunday)
“Having standard, reliable hours will be a significant improvement in convenience for our customers,” said Washington State Liquor Control Board (WSLCB) Chair Sharon Foster. “It took an investment by the Governor and Legislature to make it possible. We are excited and thankful to have this opportunity and look forward to providing this service to our customers and returning additional revenue as well.”
“The later hours are not expected to compromise our top priority - public safety,” said WSLCB Administrative Director Pat Kohler. “Washington State liquor stores have among the nation’s highest no-sales-to-minors compliance rate at 95 percent. Additionally, state store employee wages are not based on sales, so they do not have an incentive to sell to teens or apparently intoxicated people.”
Upcoming Events near West Plains - Fairchild AFB
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Spokane looks to change how Municipal Code looks at gender identity
- Brush up on traffic safety prior to Bike to Work week
- Greater Spokane Incorporated hires new leader
- Spokane City Council sends letter to County Prosecutor about timely investigations
- Civic Theatre invites community to join Torchlight Parade